For the comfort and convenience of our students, we have arranged for highly amenable student housing at reasonable rates. Amenities at these apartments include:
We are privileged to provide you with many opportunities for professional growth, such as:
- 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Cats and dogs (up to 38 lbs) welcome
- Pet walking areas
- Complete with full furnishings including TV, local phone, washer/dryer, GE appliances, breakfast bar, and more!
- All apartments stocked with sheet sets, pillow, mattress pad, blanket, bedspread, hangers, clock/radio, towels, bathmats, and wastebaskets
- Desk and computer hook-ups
- Spacious closets
- New buildings (3 years old)
- Fabulous area, convenient to shopping, freeway, restaurants, etc.
- Free fresh-baked cookies every day!
To view their website, which includes virtual tours, go to www.renttriangleapartments.com. Follow the “Northeast” link, then click on the “North/Polaris” link to “Polaris Crossing.”
Spaces at furnished corporate housing is limited, so reserve early: call (614) 540-3300 for Polaris Crossing (1st choice; and (614) 766-1685 for Residences at Sawmill Crossing (2nd choice). For your special rates, remember to tell them you’re a student at Professional Domestic Institute! .
Students at PDI have other housing options available to them as well. These include:
- Corporate Housing
- Short-Stay Apartments
- Extended-Stay Hotels: Rent begins at $159/week, with especially nice accommodations beginning at $300/week.
Call our office at (614) 565-5043 for more information about these housing options.